Hey Y'all, have you heard about Wanderful yet? Well, if not, then let me fill you in on a little secret. Wandeful is the female traveler's new best friend! And I, for one, am thrilled to have partnered with this fantastic resource for female travelers.
Disclaimer: This is sponsored content. The ideas and opinions expressed in this post, however, are completely my own. Some of the links included in this post are affiliate links. By purchasing products using these links, you can support a Cajun in Cali at NO cost to you. Getting the goods you want while showing support is the best of both worlds!
Pin & Save for Later!
I'm a huge fan of female-run organizations, especially when they promote women's empowerment and positive female role-models. As a feminist Social Worker, I feel strongly about women's rights and effective female leadership.
Wanderful is blazing new paths to promote female travel. And for that reason alone I fully support their mission.Read on to find out more about Wanderful and my amazing new partnership.
So, what is Wanderful?
Wanderful is a growing global membership collective of women travelers designed to inspire safe solo travel worldwide. A Wanderful membership provides women with a trusted network of fellow travelers, connecting them with support and friendship in most major cities.
And now Wanderful members can take advantage of a cool new feature that I wanted you to know about: the first all-female home sharing network! So, if you've been looking for a way to connect with other female travelers, then your moment is NOW!
Since my first international trip in 2009, I've been exploring what it's like to live a life full of adventure and exploration. My blog is all about inspiring others to find ways to incorporate adventure into their life regardless of how much money or time off they have. My mission is to help others, especially other women, explore more of the world around them.
But many women worry about traveling alone, something I'm guilty of myself. Fear limits us from experiencing the joy and pride of solo trips. The few times I've dabbled in solo travel, I've found it incredibly freeing, rewarding, and enriching. But still, I'm doubtful of my ability to navigate solo adventures safely.
Sadly, I know I'm not the only one.
Thankfully, there's a solution to our problem. Ladies, meet Wanderful!
Wanderful* is working to connect female travelers and promote safe solo travel. The program was created in by Beth Santos, a super cool chick who believed in the collective power of women. Ms. Santos hopes to foster shared travel experiences and meaningful connections between female travelers. *affiliate link
Over time, Wanderful has evolved into a world-wide organization with 25 local chapters in four countries. Now, it's grown to include even more benefits for members. In addition to the local chapters, Wanderful also organizes domestic and international trips for members. What better way to experience a new city or country than with new friends!
Also, each year the team at Wanderful organizes the Women in Travel Summit. This weekend-long celebration of female travel is designed to bring female travelers together to learn, listen, and make lasting friendships. Wanderful members can get special conference discounts. Plus, they stay up-to-date on other special events and webinars offered throughout the year.
Newest Membership Benefit
How amazing would it be to know that you'll pretty much always have a safe place to stay when you’re traveling solo? Well, you can now with Wanderful!
The newest membership benefit gives members access to the first-ever all-female home sharing network. This program means that you can stay with other Wanderful members instead of shacking up in a hostel, AirBnB, or worse: the airport!
Members can also participate as local hosts for fellow female travelers visiting their home city, acting as local tour guides for fellow female travelers. They can even earn extra income by hosting overnight guests as part of the home sharing network. And with the secure online membership network, hosts can rest comfortably knowing their guest has been identify-verified by Wanderful.
Let's Stay in Touch
If you like this post then be sure to sign-up for my newsletter. You'll stay up-to-date on all my latest articles & partnerships, plus get a behind-the-scenes look at my blog. Click here to sign up now and get instant access to my latest freebie.
Thanks for all your support. It means the world to me.
Until next time my friends!
Good luck my friends!
Official Contest Rules
By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules:
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY and void where prohibited by law.
* Applicants must be 18 or older.
* The contest begins on Monday, March 13, and will end Friday, March 17, at 5pm.
* To qualify to win, applicants can:
-visit aCajuninCali's Facebook fanpage
-enter a comment on a select blogpost sharing why they want to win.
-follow aCajuninCali on twitter
-follow ShesWanderful on twitter
-Pin an image hosted by aCajuninCali.com
-sending a branded tweet to followers
* Ten winners will be given a FREE 1-Year membership to Wanderful, a global membership organization for female travelers. Prizes are valued at $119 each.
* The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
* Disputes will be handled individually. For complaints or disputes, please email the event coordinator at Carlie@acajunincali.com.
* * The ten winners will be chosen at random.
* aCajuninCali.com retains the rights to collect the names of winners and to use names/likenesses for the purpose of promotion. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
* Prizes will be awarded by email.
* By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless aCajuninCali.com and Carlie Dayle and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
* This contest was sponsored by Wanderful. Wandeful, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Wanderful that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the contest, or from participation in the contest; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the contest.
* This contest will take place in California and is subject to laws that govern the state of California.
* The Campaign hosted by aCajuninCali.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.